A title examiner is also known as “title researchers,” and the goal of the position is to research all sources and avenues to determine whether it is legal to sell or purchase a property or not. However, you must fulfill a certain list of requirements before applying for this role.
Who Qualifies to Apply as Title Examiner?
Although an assistant’s job, being a title examiner can help you gain valuable experience if you wish to pursue a career in legal assistance. That said, here are the basic qualification criteria that you require as a title examiner.
- You must at least have a GED/High School Diploma. However, MVRealty prefers candidates with a college degree.
- You must have experience in real estate evaluation and transactions.
- You have analytical thinking with research proficiencies.
- You are capable of reasoning to make logically sound judgments.
- You must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- You must be able to meet strict deadlines.
- You must be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use the necessary software.
What Will You Do as Title Examiner at MV Realty?
Here is a breakdown of the job responsibilities you will be taking over as a title examiner at MVRealty.
- Scrutiny of record of contracts and trust deeds that may affect the title of the properties.
- Locating all tax records, liens, mortgages, judgments, foreclosure proceedings, and bankruptcy.
- Maintaining records of all titles and information gathered during the information.
- Updating both clients and colleagues on the progress of your property title research.
- Interviewing property buyers, sellers, lenders, and courthouse officials.
- Make sure that there are no conditions or restrictions on a property title.
- Summarizing insurance or pertinent legal details for proof, examination, and ready reference.
- Reporting your title research’s finding as clearly and accurately as possible.
Expected Compensation as a Title Examiner
The title examiner has one of the most critical roles because a slight error can have considerable legal implications. The job requires attention to detail and good research skills. Therefore, MVRealty offers to pay a good salary between $55,000 and $65,000 per year.
Do You Fit the Criteria?
Although an assistance position title examiner, it is an important role. If you are thinking about pursuing a career in legal assistance, being a title examiner at MVRealty can be a great place to start. Visit our website or get in touch with us with any questions or concerns.