A real estate Transaction Coordinator at MVRealty is an important member who handles all administrative aspects of real estate sales and purchase processes. These include:
- Preparation and submission of purchase documentation
- Gathering and compilation of documents buyers and sellers
- Communication with real estate agents
Who Qualifies to Work at Real Estate Transaction Coordinator at MVRealty
If you wish to pursue a career as a real estate Transaction Coordinator at MV Realty, here are the traits you need.
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent – MVRealty prefers candidates with some college experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Transaction Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, customer services, accounting, or payment processing.
- You must have a real estate license or currently pursuing a license.
- Desire to offer impeccable customer services and customer experience.
- Knowledge of the real estate sector, titles, mortgages, and transaction coordination.
- Exceptions organizational, written, and verbal skills.
- 2 years of working experience in the real estate industry.
- To be tech-savvy with the ability to learn new programs and troubleshoot common problems.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with documents.
- Ability to assess and prioritize tasks with quick action.
- To be extremely organized and deadline-driven.
- Good team player and exceptional collaboration skills.
Duties as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator at MVRealty
As a real estate Transaction Coordinator at MV Realty, you will be responsible for carrying out various tasks, including:
- Supporting the realtors, clients, and stakeholders with escrow-associate documentation, including appraisals, mortgage loans, and titles.
- You will be responsible for the home inspection, repairs, and providing assistance during negotiations pertaining to repairs.
- Communication with team members and departments within the company and clients outside the company.
- Answering notary and agent phone calls and directing the calls to the appropriate department.
- Assisting notaries is signing and tracking of the contracts.
- Supervising all aspects of the contract signing process.
- Establishing effective communication between real estate agents and clients.
- Providing updates on the progress of all contracts to the entire team.
- Creating timelines and following up with each party and team member to make sure they meet all the deadlines and release contingencies on time.
- Maintaining accurate/compliant files for each transaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with lenders, appraisers, inspectors, and realtors. This is vital for a smooth closing process and keeping communication transparent.
- Drafting any addenda during the process and keeping a record of all such activities on file while sharing them with all relevant parties.
- Ensuring homeowner benefit contract and other essential documents have the necessary signatures.
- Finishing transactions to close; this includes releasing payments to the clients.
- Coordinating contract signing and obtaining feedback.
- Inspect contracts for any notarization or signatory errors.
Compensation to Expect at MVRealty as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Working as a real estate Transaction Coordinator is a full-time position at MV Realty. The salary you may expect ranges from $45,000 to $60,000 per year.
If you believe you have relevant experience and skills to work as a real estate transaction coordinator, MVRealty would like to hear from you. Visit our website to find out more.